Redmine Client (Mod) DOWNLOAD = com.ifisol.redmine_client
One of the Best Redmine Client for iPhone / Android.
This app is entirely Free to use.
Give us your feedback so we can make this platform better.
– Go Mobile
You can easily access your projects on Redmine
– View and Upload Attachments
You can view and upload attachments against tickets
– Clock In/Cloclk-out
Team members can clock in and clock out, you can also enable location services to track members Clock-in/out location , you will need ERP Mine Plugin to utilise this feature
– Not Multilingual Yet !
Our app only supports English but don’t be sad we are working on it.
– Super search:
You can search through key words or issue id and get hold of tickets easily.
**Can’t connect to Redmine Server.
– You must enable the REST API.
To enable the API-style authentication, you have to check Enable REST API in Administration -> Settings -> Authentication.
**What versions of Redmine are supported?
– We recommend v2.1 and above. With older versions the API is not supported, so it might not function properly. We recommend using the latest version.
** The data for User, Version, Category, etc. is out of date.
– When the Redmine server-side is updated, the data needs to be synchronized. Please synchronize the data with Setting -> Master Data Setting.
** Issues are not displayed
– The problem of issues not being displayed due to failure of the Redmine Backlogs plugin is being reported. Issues are displayed normally when the Backlogs plugin is changed to the newest version, v1.0.3, or lower.
*Redmine Backlogs is a Redmine plugin for agile teams. Drag and drop interface to manage the product and sprint backlogs. Visual management of stories and their tasks. Burn down charts to keep tabs on the project’s progress.
**Connecting via a Self-Signed Certificate.
-If a Self-Signed Certificate is installed into an iPhone / Android as a “reliable certificate,” connection will be enabled.
After a *Self-Signed Certificate is set through an connectable web server using an iPhone / Android so that it is ready to be downloaded, it will be installed by accessing the URL given for the Self-Signed Certificate with the iPhone / Android.
*Allowed formats include; der, pkcs12, pfx
You can check the following operations a self-certificate.
iPhone : [Settings] > [General] > [Profiles] > [Configuration Profiles]
Android : [Settings] > [Security] > [Trusted cerdentials]
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL).
Some of the main features of Redmine are:
●Multiple projects support
●Flexible role based access control
●Flexible issue tracking system
●Gantt chart and calendar
●News, documents & files management
●Feeds & email notifications
●Per project wiki
●Per project forums
●Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users
●SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, GitHub, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
●Issue creation via email
●Multiple LDAP authentication support
●User self-registration support
●Multiple databases support
In Version 1.1.0 we have added the following enhancements:
– Punch In timer.
– Added search and filter tasks.
– Added search and hierarchy in projects.
– Add, preview, and delete attachments in Tasks.
– Sharing task and project URL.
– Improved login form.
– Improved Recent Activity monitoring.
– Bug Fixes and design optimizations.
Copyright© 2020 Apkslock